Become a BCHS MEMBER to help abused and helpless animals.
Benefits of Membership
* Provides assistance to homeless, abandoned and abused animals.
* Offset cost of neutering and spaying animals.
* Provides veterinarian services for injured or sick animals.
* Assist in providing food, care and housing for unwanted animals.
* Learn how to better care for animals.
The Brown County Humane Society invites you to become a member of our organization. Memberships run from date of purchase through December 31 of the year purchased. The Brown County Humane Society is a 501(C)3 non-profit organization so all donations are tax deductible. Please complete the form below and send or bring it to BCHS, P.O. Box 512, 1301 South Valley Street, New Ulm, MN 56073. Thank you for your support!
Interested in becoming a member?
Click HERE to fill out the form